dimanche 26 février 2012

Hi!
It's been a while.  I am posting my two journal pages for Crusade No. 60 by Michelle Ward even though I am not please with either one.
But hey! we are in it for the process right?  not the end product.  My goal is simply to come out and play, and share with this fabulous community of artists.


So, very humbly, here they are:




4 commentaires:

  1. Sylvie - I [heart} your attitude! It's in the process not the product. These are great! I love that you singled out some of the things you love with photos in the second one and with actual ABCs and numbers in the first. (I recognize one of the alphabets *grin*). Love the sprayed colors. Love that you gave it a go - you will enjoy looking back on these. Thanks for coming to play with us again!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm a first-timer at the crusades challenge and I am really enjoying seeing everyone's work. These pages are great - I especially love the delicate textures and oclours of the top one, where you sprayed the paint on - beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Humbly? These are deserving of Proudly!

    Thanks for playing. Hope to 'see' you in the March crusade!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I think these pages are lovely as well - especially the top one, I love the soft color combination, and I adore using numbers and letters in art as well..

    RépondreSupprimer