vendredi 27 janvier 2012

Crusade no. 59 - Michelle Ward challenge


I finally did my page for the challenge Michelle Ward invited us to.  The photo will appear below along with a few of the projects i did  in 2011.  At first, i tought i  did close to  nothing worth mentionning, but as i sat and strarted to write down the things that came to mind, there was more and more filling up the page.  '' HOW COOL IS THAT!''


I believe this is an amazing way to start the new year.  How quickly we forget the things that fill our days as the months pass by.  I am very happy i took the time to do this and i plan to start right away on the list for the end of 2012.


Thanks for passing by and make your art a  joyful daily meditation.






4 commentaires:

  1. Sylvie - yay! You came to play!!! So happy to see you here. I did not know you had a blog! Love seeing your work. Love hearing that it felt good to review all you've done recently. LOVE the colors in your Ta-Da spread *wink* Thanks for sharing with the team - add that to the list!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the page you have done - another scrapbooker, just like me ;-) Isn't it amazing how much we have achieved once we start to really think about it?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You bet it is. Deciding to do a scrapbook page came after looking at YOUR take on the challenge.

      So, you are from New Zealand ! I would really love to visit your part of the world. I'm in Canada, Québec actually. It is the french speaking province of Canada.

      Thanks for passing by and leaving a comment.

      Sylvie

      Supprimer
  3. I like your use of Michelle's labels along with your list, because it's like a pointer to one more accomplishment--make the list/the list--side by side! You are right about this being a good way to start the year. It keeps us mindful of what we do through 2012 and is a great motivator.

    Thank you for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer